Tuesday 3 June 2014

An Afternoon at the Lake.

With less than a month left in China, I am beginning to feel the pressure to 'make every minute count.' Time is flying by so quickly, yet I still have a few items on my China Bucket List that I need to accomplish before I leave. Ahhhh. So for the next few weeks, it's adventure time! -- well, when it's not teacher time.

In accordance with my master plan to explore and venture as much as physically possible this month, this weekend I went to Dongqian Lake, a popular leisure and attraction spot in Ningbo, and enjoyed a nice lakeside picnic with snacks, wine, and a warm, springtime breeze.  Although it's not quite as adventurous or exciting as a visit to The Great Wall or Tienanmen Square, which I am looking forward to very soon, I still had a wonderful afternoon parlaying with my fellow FBG, talking/taking pictures with the locals, and watching the sunset. Now it's time to make these last few weeks in China the best yet!
- FBG